Thursday 8 October 2015

Ben & Almira Wedding Video





I have been abandoning this blog for a while now. I did not realize my last post was 2013. I am not a fan of "blogging" really, I started this blog for the sake of giving out information on how Invisalign works, thus its former title as "My Invisalign Diaries". However, its not just having my teeth aligned right. Its about my life. So, I might as well go ahead with this blog right? By the way, if you must know, I am still on Invisalign. I am at my 2nd Refinement Stage. Will keep updates on that later on.



So this is now a blog of my journey to LIFE. So let me share so far, my BEST achievement. I got married to the man of my dreams! True Love. My One Great Love. 6 Months married to my perfect man, and my thoughts are still floating to that special day. Please allow me to share our wedding video edited on the same day. I can play this all day.



Shout out to all the Newly Weds out there, Congratulations! This is our road to LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment