Wednesday 12 June 2013

Aligner #2, Attachments and Elastics


06 November 2012, Tuesday

Today, was a long dental appointment, its time for my attachments. 

Hmm.. I wonder how it feels?? Well, it felt rough. There is something attached to my teeth, not all but most of it, especially near the back. It feels the same like the braces before, when I had my brackets on, you know there is something sticking out and it’s not smooth. 

Then, the challenge comes in, I had to fit my 2nd aligner. Oh, boy it is indeed a challenge! It is pretty TOUGH! It will really take time and practice to be able to adapt to the taking out and putting in. Plus! I need to put elastic bands on my upper and lower teeth. I remember this white packets that I need to hook to my braces before. It was exactly the same. There was a hook on my lower aligner on my first molars and there is a tooth-coloured button on my 2 upper canines, so I hook it on my Upper Canine to the hook on the aligner of my Lower Molar. It’s the same for both the right and the left. 

So, now, I really feel like going through braces all over again… but more stylish and classy! Haha.. Although now, the pressure is even more! I can feel that my teeth are actually moving slowly, one tiny step at a time. It’s good, because I know it works, but in a way weird because I can really feel something peculiar happening in my teeth. But, as the saying goes… No pain, no gain! Till the next aligner!

Here's a shot of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment