Thursday 13 June 2013

Pic Collage Update on my Aligners

Yeah, I know I should include in more photos of my progress.. So thanks to the App Pic Collage, I made comparisons of my progress. Forgive mo for some blurry photos due to it was taken from IPhone 4S "selfie" shots.. 

January 2013 (3 months after)





February 2013 (4 months after)
Notice the change in my face shape. Im not too sure if this is due to my losing weight or my Invisalign Treatment or combined. 



14 February 2013, Valentines Day!
I received surprise roses delivered at work from my boyfriend, Ben. I know you don't need to see that, but I posted this to show you the huge change in my face.  Did I slim down? Or do I look so tired?



March 2013 (5 months later)
Well I guess, a change in lipstick shade also does the trick? Hehe.. My first attempt in trying out a red. 

Notice my sharp right canine crossing over my lip on my before photo. Did my mouth and lips suddenly get wide or what? Haha.. That is what we call maxillary expansion.. 



April 2013 (6 months later)
I can see more teeth showing on the corners of my mouth. Do you see the black corners on the before photo? And after, there's more teeth instead of space. 



May 2013 (7 months later)
Say hello to that new smile! I love it! Did my smile look prettier or what? Can't wait to finally reach the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment