Thursday 13 June 2013

Aligner #5 Happy Holidays!


26 December 2012, Wednesday

Christmas was a blast! Besides the fact that I was divulging myself to sumptuous food everyday for the holiday season, I spent my first Christmas with my boyfriend! I am soo happy!

What’s great is that I have gotten used to wearing my aligners and it didn’t posed any hindrance for me to enjoy my Holiday meals! My friends don’t seem to be disgusted to me anymore everytime I take out my aligners. (Yup! I know its not very proper manners – I have to go to the restroom to take it out so other people need not see my saliva drools.) But it is such a hassle to go to the restroom everytime just to take out my aligners. So, I just take it out just before meals are served. And this doesn’t bother people anymore – as a matter of fact, they seem to be more interested what the heck am I doing. And when I dine out and I bring my box, they look at it closely! Now that is an indirect advertising! But, after meals, I really have to take a bathroom break to wash my mouth, wash the aligners and put it back. I feel so vain – in a good way.

In instances that I don’t have my Invisalign box in my bag, and I dine out, I put it on a tissue paper, BUT, I DO NOT WRAP IT. Yeah, I know its gross, it can be unhygienic, whatever! My friends don’t mind it anyway. By that way, its safe! I leave it exposed for me to see and for my friends to see it, so in case I forget to take it back, they will see it and they will remind me to put it back on! I would rather be gross for that moment, rather than lose it and waste my money! Am I right?

In a few days, New Year is coming up and there’s more food for me to eat! I can’t wait!

Here's a shot of my romantic Christmas dinner date! Happy Holidays everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment