Wednesday 12 June 2013

On The Road to Pretty Teeth


Hello there! First, I must say that I am not really a "blogger" in that sense. I am not fond of publishing my thoughts on the net for everyone to see. I do have my private journal though, which I can't live without. I have  loads of thoughts rumbling in my head the whole day and my journal keeps all the creative juices flowing in my  mind. BUT, so far, I have no intentions of sharing those on the net, thank you very much. haha.. So, for starters, this is my first ever official blog, and Im pretty much sure this will be beneficial for all those looking for the road to pretty smiles. 

I am one of the millions of ladies who would like to read and browse on magazines, admiring the pretty and perfect models. I lust over the gorgeous clothes, shoes and bags on the glossy pages and hopes to someday own those expensive things too. So, as most of the girls, I always go on shopping, or window shopping jumping from boutique to boutique looking for the good finds. Besides the goodies on print, I too desire to have the perfect skin, hair, teeth and smile like those models. But do not get me wrong, I have no intention to be a model or whatsoever, I don’t think my height will even pass me to be one. So anyway, I would just like to be presentable and like myself on every picture. (yes, I am that ambitious! J) So I have decided to take one step at a time.

Being in the world of Dentistry, no doubt, I am very much particular with my oral health. Health - in all its aspects is very much important to me. Believe it or not girls, I rank it higher than fashion, clothes, bags, movies, partying, etc. 

I did braces before when I was 23 but I didn’t finish my treatment for some reasons and I have to had them taken out by my previous dentist. I have an Overbite in excess of the norm and a Deep bite in excess of the norm too. I have a couple of twisted teeth and my right side is not of the same bite as my left. And, wedding bells are just around the corner, I have to make sure I look perfect in every shot or any angle. (its a girl thing!) So I wanted to finally finish off once and for all my teeth alignment. I know of my options of course - Braces or Invisalign. And of course, guess which route wins?

Invisalign is a way of straightening teeth without having to bear the metal in my mouth! Plus, it is literally invisible! Now that is way cool! It can really get odd posing for the camera and having my pictures taken with something silver all over my mouth. With the formal events, like weddings of my friends, I don’t think I would like to have braces again. And so, here goes my journey through Invisalign..


By the way, this is me on my 27th birthday! Just 2 days before starting on Invisalign. Observe my teeth transformation! 




 



No comments:

Post a Comment